Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tests for Female Soldiers



Personnel of the Army Recruitment Center validate the documents of the applicants for the Candidate Soldier Course. The applicants are required to pass a series of tests (physical, medical and written tests) to compete for the slot in the quota for enlistment.


Shamcey, a female applicant for the Candidate Soldier Course approached Sergeant Boloy, the duty NCO of the Army Recruitment Center.

Shamcey: Sir, I would like to know the result of my tests for the Candidate Soldier Course. I am already excited to become a soldier.

Sgt Boloy: Oh, Ms Shamcey, I am very sorry that the Army could not accommodate you because you failed in all of the tests except one!

Shamcey: Which one did I pass sir?

Sgt Boloy: You only passed the Pregnancy Test! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment